5 Must-Haves for a Holistic Financial Wellness Programwebinar
COVID-19 fundamentally re-wrote the way we work and led many employees to reevaluate their priorities. Now, employers face a heightened “war” for talent that has motivated them to take a closer look at their culture, benefits, and work environment and to rethink how they support the needs of their evolving workforce. Our current reality calls for organizations to prioritize their employees’ overall well-being- physical, mental and financial- if they want to attract top talent, drive employee engagement, and build an inclusive workplace culture.
In this on-demand webinar, Marthin De Beer, Founder and CEO of BrightPlan, describes the 5 must-haves for a holistic financial wellness program.
Learn more about:
- What holistic employee benefits are and the critical role they play in the Future of Work
- Why financial wellness needs to be at the center of your employee well-being strategy
- Actionable steps for building a comprehensive financial wellness program
- Must-haves for a comprehensive financial wellness program
- Real-world case studies of successful financial well-being programs